Monday 9 February 2015

That's what I miss!!


It's the voice that I hear, that silences the hundreds of questions that pop in my mind. The voice that's so polite, melodious and sexy that rings in my ears for hours, it's his face that I miss.

The gaze that holds me for times, that reads my unvoiced emotions every time, the hypnotic look that leaves me mesmerized, it's his eyes that I miss.

The hands that rub my cheeks, the hands that moves through my hair, that's sometimes interlocked in mine, that catches the tears falling from my eyes, that seals my lips from moving, it's his touch that I miss.

The face that's always in the shadows in my dreams, that brings an automatic smile on my lips, that brightens my day and deepens my sleep, that ever lasting smile and the never ending emotions......... it's him whom I miss!! 

1 comment: