Thursday 26 February 2015

A blessing, a tender heart and a genuine soul!

“Who is she?”, she asked.
I said, ”She is a daughter, a sister and a friend.”

“Who is she?”, she asked again.
I answered, “She is beauty. She is sexy. She is smart. She is Miss Know it all. She is a learner. She is a competitor. She is fun. She is ferocious. She is a lover. She is an idol. She is a friend. She is a blessing. She is brave. She is amazing.”

“Who is she?”, she questioned wanting to know more.
 I told, “She is my song buddy. She is my inspiration. She is my strength. She is my hangout partner. She is my conversation changer. She is my picture model. She is the sweetest smile.”

“Who is she?”, she was curious again
I said, “She knows me. She understands me. She is not a writer but her writings are wildly amazing. She laughs and makes me laugh. She has beautiful eyes. She rocks every dress. She can answer it all and can go on all day long. She never loses any argument. She is a dancer and a singer by heart.”

“Who is she?”, she asked again.

I finally replied, “She is the one born on 26th in the month of love. She is the one who doesn’t do anything extraordinary and yet everything that pleases me. She is my crazy friend.
!
She is wonderful and I love her.”


“And You Can Say That Again!”, she smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment