Wednesday 21 May 2014

Sorry..... I'm a lil' late!!! Oops!!

A dear friend has been asking me why haven't I put on a blog from so long.... I never replied properly.... just said,"nothing to write". Well today, I guess, I have something to write.
This time writing only for you!!

Yeah, first of all a very Happy B'day, boy!!

So, from where shall I start?? Okay let's recall everything.... vese I am not very good with memories like you but I will surely try!  Okay, started from formal Hellos and Hi's.... Time has actually been running na? We have come so far.... so very far.... you have been really great and I am very happy that I got a friend like you... so first thanks goes to Miss Sugandha for introducing us and the second thanks goes to Miss Tanmaya. I guess it is because of them both that we could become such good friends in this short time.



If somebody asks me who is this guy?? Well i guess, I do have to say that he is somebody very pure at heart. A guy with emotions, who will go to any extent for his friends. Friendship means the world to him  and friends like stars who will never fade away from his life. He is somebody who is capable of bringing a smile on anybody's face under any given circumstances.. So far what I have come to conclude of him, is that he is the soul and strength of his friends and family. And there is nothing he would not do for those who loves him. He is unique, one of his own kind! As your sister would say, A gem hard to find. I.... actually we all are happy and lucky to have you. You are a great guy who is sometimes super cute, sometimes naughty, sometimes smart n intelligent, caring always, responsible.... good writer or rapper..... dude release a song please!!! Extremely innocent and sweet and not to forget affectionate. Thank you for being my friend and I have no damn intentions on losing a friend like you. Keep that in mind.

Ah, really you have been so good, so great and always filling the air with your humor, not so funny jokes and doing all stupid things, just to make everybody smile!! You never take credit but you are doing a very great job. We all are proud of you.... I can write more.... but then I am thinking, if I write a lil more wouldn't it make you extra happy??!! Just kidding! Keep on smiling... and be like what you were and what you are... you are great in whatever you do. I like it very much.... when I recall that day when we studied "DCLD" we should often study like that!!



I guess that's all for now.... ab kya book likh du tujh pe??!! 
Keep smiling and be Happy!! 


Happy B'day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment