Tuesday 5 August 2014

Friends Forever



HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY


This Universe would have been a total disaster if Mankind had not discovered the importance of that one person who is not your family or your mentor and still be with you in all of your ups and downs….. That person is a FRIEND.

In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.

Not being a very good writer, here I have jaunt down some quotes that sort of fits my Friends.


Dipsie-I think if I’ve learned anything about friendship, it’s to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don’t walk away, don’t be distracted, don’t be too busy or tired, don’t take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.(My Friend you are one in a Million and I love you and we are gonna go through anything)



Tanmaya-  A good friend can tell you what’s the matter with you in a minute. She may not seem such a good friend after telling. (That’s true!! Don’t mind though)



Sugandha- There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate. (Am I gonna get one when we meet??)
Another one........  “I hope we'll be friends forever, together we'll always be. I don't think you understand just how much you mean to me. And one day when we part our ways, we'll think back to the past and think about how happy we are 'cause our friendship will always last.”



Vinnie-Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything. (Love you girl and thanks for making learn always. You are amazing!)


Chahat-There is a magnet in your heart that will attract true friends. That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first; when you learn to live for others, they will live for you.(Bud, you have been great in what ever you have done. Keep smiling and be the stupid you :p)


Tanya- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”(That’s what I have learnt from you…… you have a certain charm in you that attracts people towards you)

I am so happy that I have such amazing people in my life whom I can call friends and I can count on them anytime. Love you tonnsssssssss.

Oh yes one last but not the least and surely the best for all of you.
 
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”

2 comments:

  1. I must say you have chosen the best quotes for all. Friendship is awesome. Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know..... that's why I said that sort of fits everybody. I love you alllllllllllll bohat bohat bohat bohat bohat zyadaaaaaaaaa umuhaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete