Tuesday 28 January 2014

SURPRISE SURPRISE !!!!!

You guys might be wondering what a wierd title....... well I am writing this post especially to thank my sweetest friends who are really sweet like cherries on Chocolate cake!!!! 

Hmm, so 22nd and 28th of January, 2014........ must say that I will definitely not forget these days, However it was really un-necessary but anyways........ A Big Big Thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss for giving me a surprise for my B'day!

And the gifts.......... were fabulous, I loved the cards especially the one by Vinnie( Really girl, it is amazing. You did all that for me......  Thank you! ) and the pendent...... Thank you Sugandha.... nice choice...... and Tanmaya now I can wear the one that you gave me.... too!

The photo edit...... my goodness............... its damn funny but now I finally have  apic of all of us together...... with such a sweet message written on it, Thank you..............

Now coming to the rest...... I loved the TEDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 YAY!! My first Teddy....... wow!!! Thank you guys............. its so cute and soft!!!!! But guys help me with the name!

Last but not the least..........  A  DIARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Hope the spellings are correct) 
Now I can write my favorite songs in it!!!

So.............................. ARIGATO...... All of you. I love you all!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. The Chocolate cake was Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

1 comment: