Sunday 29 December 2013

Two Friends.............

Well long time..... hah?! Um, ok so let me start, so here I go.........

Today I am writing for somebody who has been in my life from 5 or so years..... and has been really a different person and special to me..... someone who helped me change into somebody better. Somebody who literally showed me the true meaning of friendship and the word "best friend". 

Words fall less when it comes to me to say something about this person, my friend, a sister, a gentle and kind hearted, silly, sometimes mean....... but that makes me happy as she is mean for my sake, her laughter....... girl know it I am a big fan........... and her sweetness.

Our thoughts still match.......... that makes me feel happy, Yay! Like I said I do not have much to put into words but I just wanna say that I love you.......................... and we will always be friends. 

For you my love, Miss Deepanshi Bansal, I love you.

“When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.”

It is actually surprising that despite the ups and downs, all the misunderstandings, hatredness, stupidness, and not to forget the other people............. despite of thousands of reasons we still managed to find that one reason to hold onto each other and decided to stick to each other for our lifetime. I can never forget that day when you told me that you had lied to me the first day we talked just because you wanted to be my friend............. I love you for all the things you have done for me obviously, the good but if we hadn't had the hard times then I do not really think that we would have been able to understand each other better and become what we are and what we mean to each other. 

“Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment