Saturday 30 November 2013

That's So Random !!!

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
Today I am just writing for shushing the voices in my head. 
We live daily, experience various things in our day to day hasty lives. It usually happens that things may not happen as they should or rather the way we expect. Life always flabbergast us with the twists and turns it takes. Friends.... are the best medicine a person can have especially a teenager. However, it often happens that they too go through some ups and downs, some misunderstandings, some wrong judgement. 

" Why Always Me ?" This is the question that comes first to everybody's mind, but let me shed some light on this part......  Friendship Demands SACRIFICE, People and even Life.... will give you a million reasons to let go of people but if you really want that one person in your life then despite the reasons you gotta find just one good reason to hold onto that person. 

It may also happen that the other person is at fault not you but you know....... they say, You are not getting any younger if you are the one apologizing.  Sometimes you gotta take a chance and give a new life to your friendship. I know its a lot easier said than done but I am saying all these out of experience and just trying to amend my mistakes that I did in my past. Sometimes its worth taking a chance that to sit idle and do nothing expecting others to take the initiative. 

P.S. : I MAY HAVE WRITTEN WITH SOMETHING ELSE IN MY MIND BUT WROTE THIS INSTEAD! 

REST......... YOUR LIFE, YOUR CHOICE! Who am I to say anything?!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the "random advice"....always knew life is a series of random events but never knew it would be so random...I guess you are right when you say life always flabbergast us with the twists and turns it takes...😉

    ReplyDelete