Monday 11 November 2013

New Experience

So I thought of creating a blog taking inspiration from my friends. I am just sitting monk, have nothing to do, did not feel like studying so here I am writing to myself just like old days. Life changes quickly, it takes so many twists and turns, faces so many leaps and bounds and in the end shows you or rather teaches you lessons for your lifetime. Yes I am writing about something in particular, my friends, uh... they are so different from each other, all of them, sometimes I fail to understand their notions behind their words, sometimes I do not see the things the way they see and do not understand the way they act! I am just an ordinary girl living like I am supposed to live.... but sometimes people make me wonder that is it really the life that  I want to lead and live? I am not always happy with my life but when I am I want people to be a part of it, my FRIENDS to be a part of it. But just because of some certain things I am forced to cease my expectations from them I am SELFISH, yes I do not talk endlessly for hours.... I am not that kinda girl, and I am not sure if I can be... but just because I do not say anything does not mean that I do not want to say anything! Some of my friends are so aware of me that they can tell you things on my mind, as if they can read it out...... but some of my friends do not put any effort to even ask. Whatever and however they are, they are friends and I love them. I do not want any of them to be far away from them. I am really happy from one incident happened during holidays that made me felt being understood, especially from a person I had not expected. Rest of my friends????? Well what can I say about them? They know everything and indeed deserve some really good words but I am sorry guys, I am sorta short on them. But you people know what I might say in your praise..... I just love you guys, all of you, especially The one with the Green hair clips(wearing on 11/11/2013). 

6 comments:

  1. darling em telling yuh
    yuh r not selfish
    nd one thing more hamesha vaise nahi hota jaise hum sochte hai shyd us se kuch zayda shocking aur acha ho jaata hai

    so be +ive nd keep smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes yes I realize it now..................

      Delete
  2. Hey girl. First of all I LOVE YOU and welcome to the bloggers world. I must tell you you write beautiful. I can so feel every word you write anytime, anywhere, Who says you are selfish ? Ask me you are not. So just get this thing out of your mind. You are beautiful. <3
    Happy blogging.
    P.S: Make di part of all this and trust me you'll feel more happy. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I was gonna write back then to you THAT don't get me started all over again!!!! I am not gonna ask her to read my blog! Anyways, keeping that aside I love you tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

      Delete
  3. :) You write beautifully.
    I wish that you get everything you desire. Here's to love and friendship.

    ReplyDelete