Tuesday 20 September 2016

Someday

"What would be heaven?" She asked lost in deep thought.
"Waking up in his arms." I answered imagining the whole scene.
"A smile?" She asked curiously.
"And a deep kiss." I replied.
"Breakfast in bed?" She questioned further pressing the moment.
"Cook together, a beautiful morning, our favorite songs, chirpy faces." I smiled.
"What after that?"
"His hair, my hands."
"Beautiful..."
"...would be the sunset, the soft grass, his head, my lap." I smiled to the thought.
"No books?"
"Entire afternoon." 
"And he won't disturb?" She asked.
"He'll be doing something he'd love."
"Silence?"
"A magical one. We'll be the silence lovers."
"Or the silent lovers?" She teased.
"More like the whisperers." I casted a notorious smile.
"And the evening?"
"A fun affair."
"A wild kiss?" She raised her brows.
"A wicked smile!"
"His arms?"
"Heaven!" 
"Soon?"
"Someday..."


2 comments:

  1. This is as beautiful as you are! And that someday lies not that far. Keep cherishing the moments. All my love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. My someday will come someday ;)

    ReplyDelete