Saturday 21 November 2015

String of love

She's brave. She's strong. She's a miracle. An angel. An amazing soul. A kind heart she's got. She stands tall through the times of hardship. And she never gets tired trying to help her loved ones out. She just can't sit around and watch things happen, she believes in making wonders with smiles. There's never been a time when I have seen her lose hope. She has been an optimist and has showered her love on me all times. If you are wondering, who is she? She is my love. And she already knows that.

She's not the only one who pours immense love on me, there happens to be another tender soul in my life. He believes in expressing our truest emotions to the persons we love the most. He loves to crave the company of his friends, and do all that it takes to make them smile. He is pure at heart and a generous one. Shy but not so shy at times! Love is all that he gives away and is what he craves the most. Times might get rough but never ever does he let things go out of his hands. Staying calm at the roughest times is what I have learned from him. Who is he? He is my bud. My carbon copy except for the fact that he is a lot more patient than I am.

They are the main reason that I stay in one piece. I may get on their nerves sometimes but never do they lose it with me. To have hope is what they teach me and never once have they given up on me. They let me be and hold on to me. They love me deeply and it shows. I have been blessed to have found two siblings who don't just hold on to each other but share their string of love with me as well. To sing and swirl in the storm is the outcome of their strength and love. Love is what's bigger than us. They inspire me, they are my mentors, they are my stress busters, they are my strength. Everything happens for a reason and my horizon got brighter with these two stars as they happened to me.

My love for them is a genuine one and a stronger one!

1 comment: