Saturday 8 August 2015

Pleasure

One finds different ways to work things out. One has thousands of reasons to escape situations and surely,one discovers a variety of things that would give him the feeling of pleasure. A feeling that makes you feel alive, like you had just found your new self. When one does something out of pleasure, one is filled with positive vibes,as if nothing was ever wrong or could go wrong now. Happiness, in other forms, as excitement and anxiousness conquers one completely. I love that delirious feeling. What do I do to feel that way? I make myself absorb in a well written story and i get lost in it. It feels lively and pleasant every time. I always end up accusing people of various things for their roles and getting excited and anxious and disheartened and disapointed and all the things a person in real feels. I don't just read i live the moments. And that gives me utter happiness. When the stories end, however, i always get carried away and sometimes, even move to tears. I have sometimes even found myself in silence and grief and over whelmed. At times, also have to remind myself that it was another story that i was reading that has come to an end. I love imagining stuff. Fantasies turns me up the most. I fancy the epic and wild fictions that i love to read. I think as if i have already lived different lives. Most of them have happy endings.
  Life is all about being part of the long race that never lets you rest. Why lead the path with boredom and why just live once! I say, we live our wildest fantasies and feel joy every time. Best thing about fictional stories, you can always have happy endings. That leaves you more joyous than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment