Wednesday 29 April 2015

Crush

Dear Diary,

I don't know what's happening to me. These days I am unintentionally lost......Not that I don't want to..... But because I don't really mind getting lost. It's a change that doesn't bother me but the after effects do. Is it happening for real? Well, I feel as if I have started day dreaming. I sound crazy! She'll drive me crazy and she wouldn't even know.

 She's beautiful.......at heart I'm talking about. No, I haven't talked to her but I have seen her. I have watched her. You know, she goes crazy when she's super excited. Does she know that I exist? The other day, I thought she smiled at me. Did she really? I have been playing hide and seek around her. It feels extraordinarily amazing. She talks too much when she's happy. Does she know I watched her dance once evening? She was looking simply an angel! She too listens to songs the way I do....


Her eyes talk to me. That's what I imagine. She talks to me.....all the time..... and the time she doesn't.... I have my gaze on her. Once, I felt pain seeing her eyes. She was abnormally silent. That day, she didn't utter a word. She had that smile on her face but I could tell she was faking it. I felt so helpless..... I couldn't hug her and ask what was bugging her. I could feel she wanted some one to hold her. Wish, I could be there. Would she want me? You know, a day before, I saw her with her friends..... one of the boys.... held her hand. Do you think she likes him? I couldn't bear the moment. I don't want to bear moments like that. Would she hold my hand? Would I ever talk to her in real? What would I say? I feel as if I haven't been alive before. She fills my heart with happiness. She makes me feel delirious She makes me feel myself. I'm not falling for her, am I? I love watching her do things she wants. She likes all these little things...... butterflies, flowers, swings, long routes, nice weather, Ice cream, Chocolates. Oh, I am crazy for her. She's my misty dream.

Would she ever feel the same way for me? I'll go crazy. Well, I love this feeling. It wouldn't bother me even if she doesn't. Because I choose to feel this way. She's not someone to be tamed. If we are meant to be..... we will be together irrespective of the blank spaces between us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment