Sunday 15 March 2015

Never ending desires



Obviously desires are never enough! So here's more to my list of All I Want -



 All I want is to be needed, needing is not enough.
All I want is to sing, lyrics are not enough.
All I want is to write, expressions are not enough.
All I want is love, feelings are not enough.
All I want is time, moments are not enough.
All I want is to roam, streets are not enough.
All I want is to read, mails are not enough.
All I want is the Truth, excuses are not enough.
All I want is emotions, care is not enough.
All I want is stars, horizon is not enough.
All I want are memories, pictures are not enough.
All I want is my guy, imagination is not enough.
All I want is to be myself, this life is not enough.
All I want is everything, desires are not enough.




Well  The Ocean of Thoughts was so inspired by ALL I WANT that he couldn't stop himself from writing along.

Here enjoy reading the All I Want list of Chahat Gupta-

All I want is to talk , but tym is not enough
All I want is to fly , sky is not enough
All I want is to look smart , clothes r not enough
All I want is to be relaxed , spending tym wid u is enough
All I want is to buy all d happiness , money is not enough
All I want to get everything from d god , my wishes r not enough
All I want is to be strong , but only gyming is not enough
All I want is to shine , sun is not enough
All I want is to be cool , moon is not enough
All I want is to express my emotions , words r not enough
All I want is to show my body, but my abs r not enough
All I want is to apologize to others, but sorry is not enough.
All I want is to hug u, but people's thinking is stupid enough
All I want is u to wear shirts, I think u don't have shirts enough
All I want is ur happiness, but only my non sense humorous r not enough

No comments:

Post a Comment