Saturday 4 October 2014

Because you are special!!

“Friends are a strange, volatile, contradictory, yet sticky phenomenon. They are made, crafted, shaped, molded, created by focused effort and intent. And yet, true friendship, once recognized, in its essence is effortless.
Best friends are formed by time.
Everyone is someone's friend, even when they think they are all alone."
We fight, we laugh, we cry, we chat, we don't talk.......... something that doesn't change, is the bond so strong. There were dark days with no hopes of brighter days , but your love never faded. You were there all along in every twist and turn. You were stubborn  not to leave me all alone. You showed me what I am, what I was......... and today I stand all strong and brave because I had your back! The letters you wrote, the tears you shed, everything you did for me....... just made me respect you more and more. I don't know if  I make any sense, but you are a gem. A true friend..... you really are.

You are my sweetheart!! I love you my Dipsie! :*
I cherish your love, your care. Wish you keep by your side for ever. Happy B'day, my cutie pie! The evil girlie!!

We sign our cards and letters BFF
You've got a million ways to make me laugh
You're lookin' out for me, you've got my back
So good to have you around
You know the secrets I could never tell
And when I'm quiet you break through my shell
Don't feel the need to do a rebel yell
'Cause you keep my feet on the ground
You're a true friend
You're here till the end
You pull me aside when something ain't right
Talk with me now and into the night
'Til it's alright again
You're a true friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment